4/12/11

And mold me...

I get to marry my best friend in 53 days!

We have pre-marriage counseling tonight so I was reading in the book were studying and there was one quote I enjoyed a lot. "What you are as a single person, you will be as a married person, only to a greater degree. Any negative character trait will be intensified in a marriage relationship, because you will feel free to let your guard down- that person has committed himself to you and you no longer have to worry about scaring him off." -Josh McDowell

Lord, continue to refine me. Help me grow more in the next 53 days than I ever have. I whole heartedly desire to be the woman of God that Daniel deserves. Continue teaching me because I have so much to learn. Thank you for your mercy and grace. Thank you for a man that radiates your love. And thank you for loving me enough to give me life and breath each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers