3/16/11

And it is spring break...

It is spring break. YAY! Even though, no one is in town, and I haven't traveled the U.S. or done anything out of the ordinary, my spring break has been satisfying. So far I have...
started reading this book. It is incredible and I haven't wanted to put it down.
gone shopping and purchased these bad boys (measuring cups) along with some new clothes.
gotten a DEEP TISSUE massage. Though this picture makes you think relaxing, my massage was the opposite. My woman masseuse must have turned into a man when I put my head down because it felt like I had a linebacker rubbing my back. Good news is even though I left in pain I am very sure she got out all the knots. Bad news is I think I need another massage to get rid of the pain of the last one.


Other than that I have worked and gotten some R&R. It has been nice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers