9/9/11

And here we go...

I got my field placement for this semester. I was initially told I would be working in a 7th grade english class in Navasota. At which point I began to sing hallelujah. 7th grade english is what I want! And then I received another email saying they had to change me to 4th grade english. I know I don't know everything but this has to be one of those moments when I have to question what is it that God sees in me that makes him think I can do this? Children frighten me. I need them to be indepent. I need them to be able to come up with their own ideas. I know I know God equips the called but man right now I feel like he has a lot of equipping to do. I guess it is a waiting game now. All I can say is prayers are welcome and I guess I will update you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers