10/8/11

And here is an update...

Updates-

School: I've been at Anderson elementary for 4 weeks now and I think the jury is still out. They have the classes set up on a rotation system and so the classes rotate between 3 teachers throughout the day. I am there for full rotation and a half. I love being in the classroom and I love working with the students. 4th grade is the difficult part for me. They are still so hyper and a lot of times immature. I just can't help but wishing I was in a 7th grade classroom. I am grateful for the experience though. I am learning so much. As for my education classes... I am a little over group projects.

Church: During the summer Daniel and I struggled a lot with not feeling plugged in with the church. Luckily, things have changed, We joined the young&married small group and I joined an all women's sunday school. The sunday school class is really fun for me. I love that its me, bridget, and all of these women who are married to leaders and ministers in the church. I am trying to drain out every ounce of wisdom from them I can.

Marriage: I don't think I can say enough about how much I love being married. I could go on and on about how great Daniel has been. Yesterday Daniel had the day off and so we got to spend all day together cleaning and running errands. It was probably the best day I have had in a month or so. I am so blessed by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers