6/21/10

And we pray...

This post I just want to list some prayer request...

1. All of the missionaries traveling to foreign lands right now.
2. I ask that you pray for my heart as I began to prepare for Zambia this year.
3. My patience as I move for the 3rd time this summer.
4. That I find peace just being with the Lord.
5. My 3 best friends... Hallie- as she works at a camp called Sky Ranch, that she pours into the little girls she gets to work with. Kailee- as she begins working with a non-profit. Her salary comes from monthly donations or a one time donation. Her faith is so big and I know God will be faithful to her. And last but definitely not least Heather- she's working with a rescue mission in Colorado. Pray that she finds her place there.
6. Last be praying for the lost souls of this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers