8/31/10

And it's a letter of love...

Hallie Miller, my lovely roommate, maid of stinkin' honor and soul(friend)mate, showed me the most precious blog. Read a few ---> http://www.todaysletters.com/

The amount of love this couple shows is beautiful and inspiring. If everyone loved like these 2 do the world would be a little more like our wonderful creator made it to be. So this post (and probably many more) is greatly inspired by and in honor of The Loerke's, 2 people I do not know, but reminded me what love should look like.

Dear Precious Roomies, I couldn't have better roommates. If it weren't for my loving fiance and his desire to spend the rest of his life with me, I would sit around on our living room bed forever watching trashy shows with you until the day we die. Dear Calendar, you give me anxiety every time I look at you, but I love that you are color coded. Dear fiance, comparative politics is already my favorite class this semester, not because its awesome because I promise it's not, but because I get to see you in my peripheral vision for an hour every other day. Dear Jesus, you love me and redeemed me and saved me and I have NO idea why, but thanks times a billion!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers