8/4/11

And marriage is...

I read something online today called The Art of Marriage:

"A good marriage must be created... In marriage, the little things are the big things... It is never being too old to hold hands...It is remembering to say 'I Love You' at the end of each day... It is never going to bed angry... It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways... It is having the capacity to forgive and forget... It is giving each other a safe place to grow... It is not only marrying the right person, It is being the right partner. "

As this marriage continues on, I see more and more of my selfishness and more and more of his selflessness. I am so thankful for Daniel and his willingness to be patient with me as I become the partner he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers