8/9/11

But it is time for some letters...

Dear Daniel, I know I complain a lot about wishing we had more time together. It hasn't been easy for me. But I am so grateful you put aside your desires and do everything you can to provide for us. You are one of the most loving men I know. I treasure the time we do have together. Dear Jesus, I admit I haven't been spending the amount of time with you that you deserve. I also admit that I need you. Calm my fears and help me not waste my time worrying about things to come. Help me learn to feel loved in new ways and help me express my love more. Dear Caitlin, I am SO proud of you. You are putting your fears aside and jumping  in to this new world. You are going to be such an incredible teacher (and coach). Can't wait to cheer you on next week! Dear Self, 1 John 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers