2/26/10

But we run...


I had an incredible night last night. My best friend had the brilliant idea to go around scaring friends with these frightening masks. Our night was such a success. It did make me think though, when were scared our first reaction is to jump back, run or hide. You may think this is a stretch but that is totally what we do in real life too. We have a plan.. we expect everything to go our way, the least thing we expect is something to catch us off guard, after all we don't have the scary theme music in real life. The minute our plan has a minor bump or looks like it isn't going to work we run... we run fast. We make drastic decisions to do whatever we can to either fix our plan or make a new plan. There is typically little trust in the fact that God will work things out his way. I don't really know why I do it, I hate running. HATE it..but it never fails I continue to run.. and he continues to whisper "ye of little faith".

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers