2/13/10

Saving V-Day one year at a time...

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. This is typically my second favorite day of the year only to follow my birthday. Yep, I am that girl. The girl who defends the "hallmark holiday". This year its been different but with the help of my wonderful roommates my spirit is coming back.

Earlier today my roommate, Marissa, ran around the house yelling we have to save "V-Day Jodi Help me save it!" Tonight, we all sat around making cards for each other (and Dan). What great friends. I know I have said this before but I have the best friends.
Hallie and Marissa, will you be mine?

Saver of Valentine's Day: Marissa Lang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers