2/12/10

This gives me hope...

From: givesmehope.com
A few days ago, I saw graffiti in our school bathroom. Etched into one of the doors was "Does love exist?" The rest of the door was covered in answers. Every single one said "Yes". I never thought that vandalism could GMH.

From: love.givesmehope.com
When my sister was younger she came home from school one day and demanded I take her to the library so she could get books on sign language. I asked why? She told me there was a new kid at school who was deaf and she wanted to befriend him. Today I stood beside her at their wedding watching her sign "I DO". GMH

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers