2/18/10

My anyways friend...


Tonight on Private Practice (yes for some lame reason I watch it), Sam talked about being an "anyways friend". He defined this as someone who knows everything about you but loves you anyways. I am privileged to have great people in my life. Daniel is my "anyways friend". He knows me, he knows my faults, he knows my heart and loves me the same. I am so lucky to have someone who shows me unconditional love. Daniel is incredible I couldn't have a better man in my life. Then there's Hallie, who is my anyways friend (friend not lover haha). As my best friend she knows my downfalls. And yet she also loves me the same. Plain and simple, I am so blessed to have great "Anyways friends".

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers