11/17/10

And here are a few thoughts...

Let me preface this post by saying I am sick. I am at work but I can tell I am running a fever and I've got some sort of nose/ throat mess going on. With that being said, I apologize if this post is somewhat scatter brained or makes no sense. Here are just a few of my thoughts lately:

- At WIL group yesterday we sort of talked about how as christians we have lost our purpose. We go through our days with our busy schedule and we have goals like complete college, get good grades, be a good person. In all actuality our purpose here is to serve our God, bear fruit, and be a light to this broken world. Being a good person is a good thing that we should all strive for but that is not our purpose here. I just think it is so easy for us to lose sight of why we are here.

- Another thought is I am ready to be married. Yesterday night I really started to feel bad so Daniel came over and just scratched my back and read to me. It is really nice to have someone who I know will always care for me (and take care of me) when everyone is so busy. Daniel is such a servant (which makes me really excited to be able to serve him for the rest of my life).

- Also, it is totally not Christmas time yet. For all of you folks decorating and listening to christmas music you are forgetting a very important day. I know Christmas is exciting but you are jumping the gun. We still have to eat lots of food and watch a&m kick some UT butt. It's called Thanksgiving people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers