11/28/10

But it's just my reminder...

This blog post is probably not important to any of you people reading it (assuming anyone actually reads this anymore). This is just a post to honestly pour into myself the things I need to be reminded of...


-For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11


-Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30


-The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still. Exodus 14:14


I know that You are for me. I know that You are for me. I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness. 


-You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7


-You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle. You have recorded each one in your book. Psalm 56:8


-Have you never heard? Have you never understood? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of all the earth. He never grows weak or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Even youths will become weak and tired, and young men will fall in exhaustion. But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:28-31


Dear Self, You are loved. You are loved by the King of Kings. Even in times of complete solitude and loneliness your God is there. You are never alone. He has plans for you to prosper and everything He does works together for your good. Your purpose here has nothing to do with you but everything to do with Him. John 3:30 says it best... He must become greater and you must become less. 

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers