11/6/10

But it's todays letters and today's needs...

Dear world, you are broken and it cannot be hidden. Dear Lord, continue to show me how much I need you. Give me your heart for this world. Dear BFWBBE (Bes Fran Wif Big Beautiful Eyes), I love you. I hope you know there are days when I find you absolutely beautiful and flawless (even in leggings). Im sorry my project from you know where got in the way of our laughter this week. Make up for it? Dear Daniel, Thank you for telling me when I am taking things out of proportion. Thank you for rejoicing with me when I succeed. Thank you for holding my hand while I cry to you with a broken heart. Thank you for being a Godly man ready to lead me. Dear Lord, all I need is you. Focus my heart and mind on living a life not of this world. Allow me to sell my worldly self, take up my cross, and follow you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers