9/16/10

And Thursday has been a little rough...

Dear BINGO BINGO, Thursday has been kinda rough to me but you have the opportunity to make it better. Just sayin'. Dear Daniel, you showed me true love this morning when you fed me my sausage biscuit because I was too tired (lazy) to pick it up and put it to my mouth. Thank you for loving me through my exhaustion and emotional times. Dear professor, you hold us over by at least 10 minutes every class. Don't expect me to stay late if you show up 20 minutes late to class. You're a joke. Oh, also I think you were lying when you said your son knew what the word masticate meant going into kindergarten. Dear Lord, day after day my insecurities take over my thoughts and day after day I lose sight of your importance. Quiet these insecurities and allow me to be confident in our relationship. Remind me when I feel all alone that you are holding me. And give me your heart for the lost and broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers