9/9/10

But I look forward...

Wow, this week was busy and my weekend is only going to be more crazy. (This weekend will be filled with things I want to do rather than school, though, so it trumps this week by far.)

My roommates and I are reading "Facing Your Giants" by Max Lucado. I am very excited about this. I read the first chapter and loved it. I am ready to talk to the girls about it and dig further in. I think there is a lot I can learn from this book.

Dear professor, you are mean. You are just flat out a big bully. You point people out in class and announce to the entire room how dumb they are and I do not like it. This is not making you look any better. And as for pointing out to the entire class how big the rock on my finger is, I was embarrassed and did not like the attention. If you could just teach and stop picking on people maybe you would finish on time and not make us go over by 10 minutes, resulting in me being late to work. Dear weekend, you are going to be so much fun. Engagement party, football game, WIL group leader retreat! Wooo I almost can't hold in my excitement. Dearest Daniel, I love you more than ever. Thanks for taking care of me. Dear Jesus, I am ready to be like David. I am ready to give you my battles so you can concur my Goliath's. I am ready to be centered on you. Dear Pride, you have got to go. Dear Ego, get yourself in check. Dear roomies, thanks for helping me with this party and the wedding and everything. Thanks for being interested. Thanks for caring. Thanks for being so awesome. I love you more than smore poptarts on a thursday night on boochy. (And I am sure you know how BIG that is)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers