9/2/10

But there will be a light...

Dear sweet Savior, my heart is hurting for the broken. The other day I was reminded that even though I live in this place called "the bible belt" some have never heard. Lord, show me the poor, the widow, the orphan, the broken, the lost and give me the courage to not be silent. Dear friend, I know you're hurting, for what it means I am praying for you daily. I am praying for your strength, courage and your beautiful heart. Dear biological father and mother, I know you are giving up a lot for me and my wedding. Your sacrifice means the world and is appreciated. Dear readers (if I have any), thank you for reading. It means a lot to me. Dear future hubby, you treat me like a princess. You treat me with respect. You treat me like I matter. Your love for me is very evident (to everyone). Thank you for loving me. Dear friday, thank you for not having any class. You are whats keeping me sane. Dear big 'ole rock on my finger, thank you for being so purrty and representing something so beautiful. Dear bad bad devil, I refuse to be complacent anymore. I refuse to let you win. I refuse to be silent. Bring. It. On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers