9/8/10

But bring me peace...


Dear Lord, My prayer right now is that I really find peace in John 16:33. There are a lot of things I am struggling with right now and I am finding it hard to simply be at peace. Calm my heart and my thoughts and give me a sense of serenity. Dear woman at work, I know you are excited about getting a new car but you are talking very loud. This room echos and your voice is about to give me an anxiety attack. So if you could just use your inside voice I would really appreciate. Dear fiance, I love you. Were down to like 269 days and were about to have our engagement party. This is unreal. I am so excited for the rest of our lives. Dear Big Brother, I cannot wait to watch you tonight. To say I love you would be an understatement. Dear rain, I really love you and our grass really needs you. What would make you really awesome is if you would stop coming down harder every time I leave a building. Dear roomies, I look forward to our Sunday night time bible study time. I cant wait to grow with you both. Love you ladies a lot. Dear new head band (seen in picture above), I really like you a lot. Thanks for giving my head a little bit of bedazzle tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Everyday I fail at being perfect. This blog is a little about those failures and follows the things I am learning about me, life, and the beauty of loving the Lord. My God is in mad pursuit of my heart. He is standing at the end of the aisle waiting for His bride to run to Him... and that is what I plan on doing.

Followers